The Product Owner (PO) is setting, prioritizing, and accepting the work generated by our product development in order to ensure the most valuable functionality of the product.
The PO gathers feature requests, schedules releases and coordinates sprints. PO needs to be able to identify user needs, help a customer understand a business value and work with cross-functional teams to manage product releases.
The PO acts as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, represents the Scrum team in front of stakeholders, customers or users and is the primary contact for queries related to the product.
Wen wir suchen
Being a Product Owner is arguably more art than science. The key goal of the PO is to make the company vision a ‘tangible’ reality, by forming a product which is being loved by the users and by maximizing the value of it resulting from the work of the Development Team. Experience in any of the following areas is a plus:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience as a Product Owner in an international environment
- Degree in Business Administration, Design, Computer Science or Engineering (or similar qualification)
- A successfully completed Scrum Product Owner training is an advantage
- Overall understanding of innovation and technologies used in the products
- Understanding and experience with Agile methodologies
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Strong skills in relationship building and communication with customers, and a passion for customer service
- Visionary mindset, creative as well as strategic thinking
- Experience in sales or marketing is an advantage
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Startup mentality to take responsibility through personal initiatives and deliberate actions
- Fluency in German and English
*We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination, and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, or any other legally-protected characteristic.
Because all systems are GO and we are ready for an epic take-off! We are already one of the most well-known and successful technology start-ups in the field of Augmented Reality. We were named by ABI Research as the most innovative company in the AR environment globally, Gartner Research named us “Cool Vendor“ and McKinsey listed us as being one of the Top 10 Best Digital Companies in Germany.
Our working atmosphere is characterized by personal appreciation, mutual respect, honesty, and integrity. We believe in an inspiring environment for our team and offer a variety of perks such as: health and dental insurance plans, paid vacations & holidays as well as a fun and collaborative office space with access to a relaxing rooftop terrace.
Get to know us - we look forward to seeing you!
RE’FLEKT ist ein Technologieunternehmen mit Hauptsitz in München, das Unternehmen die selbständige Entwicklung eigener Augmented- und Mixed Reality-Anwendungen ermöglicht. Die technologisch führenden Plattformen machen AR und MR erschwinglich und skalierbar, um vorhandenes Know-how im Unternehmen in maßgeschneiderte Augmented- und Mixed-Reality-Lösungen zu verwandeln.
Mit Kunden wie ABB, BASF, Bosch, Porsche, Roche und Siemens liefert RE'FLEKT Technologielösungen für eine Vielzahl weltweit führender Branchen. Seit der Gründung im Jahr 2012 hat sich RE’FLEKT zu einem internationalen Team mit über 50 Mitarbeitern an zwei Standorten in München und Sunnyvale (USA) entwickelt und wurde als “Gartner Cool Vendor” für bahnbrechende Technologieentwicklung ausgezeichnet.